Thursday, August 25, 2022

The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

 Explain what, its in English not stupid, read between the lions, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, common clowns, cattle drives, coins to flip, cards to read. In plain sight.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.


The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year...


Crooks, cheaters, liars, records to show, terms of the lease. Where is that termination, where is the payoff for the lease, according to the records on file, lease agreement was paid of and terminated. No Excuses Acceptable.
May be an image of 1 person and indoor


The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Future Ways Predict Solutions Happy and gay, sunny and bright, delighted again to be on the right side of the grave. Thankful for the life and the choices made, lessons learned, and dances of joy, peace and happiness to share.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Kyle, I need you to take BRANDON to the Train Station.'

Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.
May be a meme of 1 person and text

Spruce Powers, bought the files, saw the termination, and a new seller, ready to finalizes the termination on record. Tecuemla Valley Home Team, to include, Danny Evans, to try to push the matter. After seeing on closing statements, the terminations that had been filed and recorded in 2018..'I raise. I call. |fold.I'm all in'.

No comments:

Post a Comment