Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tell me something good.. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

 Fairy Tales, Red Hoods Tales. Babes, beaches,glory dazes.Welcome to your worst nightmare!Early bird special.3 HARD KNOCKS: SCHOOLS, CLASSES, LESSONS LEARNED: DATES: Tell me something good.. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. 


Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!! Hands On...

TIME Tweeted:All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing.Fairy Tales, Red Hoods Tales. Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Notes that are normal, notes that are average,..Blue light specials, attention Wal-mart shoppers.

Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.Be kind .Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks: Tips.Peace and Love by the sea. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons!Normal Heights.Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.Be kind .Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks: Tips.




  Standards set, marching forth, moving on, questions up in the air, age, over 6 decades, perhaps, over 6 feet tall would be great, 420 friendly, connected, would be nice. Tell me something good.. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. 




GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .. 420 friendly, connected, would be nice. Tell me something good.. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. 

Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment