Sunday, September 18, 2022

Gems To Love. You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.Snakes In Grass, Dicks In Box, Games Over, Enough Charms.New Edition - River Rats On The Water.

In a motel, not a b and b, I want to do the national park there on the Island, have you been there? Why are you in a motel on the Island, one more question up in the air. I want to buy a house there, have to have a renter for my house in Cali, before I can do that. Buying a house this month in Moreno Valley, where the donkeys room, with my sister.
Have appointment next month in Texas to get card from the state, need an address for that, can use a couple of family members, have not made up my mind, who's to use.
Tell me about you , are you a baby boomer, a tall man with a yellow hat, with a monkey for a friend, questions up in the air. I like to write, and write stories, about how great things were, are, and going to be. Retired and relaxed, ready to rock, ready to roll, words in waves to share.

Danny, for the second time this year, met the first one in January, stayed in contact until agency run out in March.
That one was an asshole, and wanted to screw me, up the ass, without the lube. But did not happen. Just saying...
Solar panel termination, 5 years now, house sale, did not happen, terms were unacceptable. Had to walk away for the crooks, cheaters, and liars. Have been writing about the experience since it happened. Books in process now.
Ready for a tort attorney. Just remember, do not sign this transfer, and the shit, will not stick.Daniel Evans, had to know, that for the seller to sign, was to pick up the other UCCs forms, can not have a two, without a one. But a UCC 3, recorded termination, stands at 5 and half years. The seller in 2022, knew that, and she knew, that she liked the termination, and had no interest in the suggestion of a transfer, to give away. Preferred the termination.Termination stands, midterm for the cycle to start over, if you transfer.

Blliiz: Lies Told By Females .. I don't care what anyone says about me ” SCARY NEWS:Insane*Naughty*Love.Gems To Love. You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.Snakes In Grass, Dicks In Box, Games Over, Enough Charms.New Edition - River Rats On The Water.THE TALKING GIBBERISH

MR.ESPINOZA WE WILL HAVE TO DRAFT A MIDTERM AND THERE'S NO EXACT TIME FRAME FOR WHEN THAT WILL BE READY. 


Midterm is the beginning of the process of writing bills for the solar panels on your roof, you paid for a termination in 2018, and you paid off your lease, 5 years later, we want to repeat that step with your buyer, who is the seller now in 2022. Only thing, she has a termination recorded, and we can not get a transfer, from a termination, signed.  UCC 3, the termination stands. Jokes ad laughs,,5 years to late, trying to trick, the buyer again. Paid for a termination, transfer that.

Gems To Love. You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.Snakes In Grass, Dicks In Box, Games Over, Enough Charms.New Edition - River Rats On The Water.Can You Stand The Rain.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views...


From Primate to Politicians .'Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude...it was weird.'THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DOCUMENTATION FROM THAT TRANSFER BETWEEN YOU AND MR.ESPINOZA . A REAL POWER BLAST.THE TALKING GIBBERISH



Rachel Jarrot - Disney General Dyke in charge, lots of gays to dates, good time toads, Micky Mouse, and Don Duck. Entertainment Content - LinkedIn.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks.THE TALKING GIBBERISH

May be an image of big cat and outdoors

Gems To Love. You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.Snakes In Grass, Dicks In Box, Games Over, Enough Charms.New Edition - River Rats On The Water.'Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude...it was weird.'THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DOCUMENTATION FROM THAT TRANSFER BETWEEN YOU AND MR.ESPINOZA . A REAL POWER BLAST.THE TALKING GIBBERISH
May be an image of text that says 'I give these out for free all year long @davie_ IG:@davie_dave dave VIRGINIA METRO Celebrattons CHRISTMAS BAG OF THREATS 250.00'

No comments:

Post a Comment