Saturday, June 18, 2022

Were you a seal? Like G. I. Jane? Not saying you are female, but the school that she went to, was also the school that you went to? Well?

  The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!'What is he saying to her?'Were you a seal? Like G. I. Jane? Not saying you are female, but the school that she went to, was also the school that you went to? Well?


YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three whales on land, cattle calls, snakes, spiders,and worms.Oh what a wave of words to go

The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!'What is he saying to her?'  No Free Rides. OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE. WITH DEMENTED BIDEN FAILING AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING THE LEFT IS THROWING A " HAIL MARRY ".

To chat, to connect,  to meet, thanks so much, for the moments online, and how life is for yo

You live alone with the two working dogs, not the common for the dogs, and the lovers of dogs. I had a friend, that took her dog, to cover up her lack of wits, to follow the conversation. Had a real estate agent, show up with her dog in hand, so she left her dog in the car. Not a dog person.


My uncle had a doggy hotel, 20 dogs in cages in the back yard, for the holidays, we were there. Eating food, by the pool, and the hot tub, with the dogs and their waste in the background. It was not just the meat to smell , during the blessed events, the hogs and pigs, in the yard. What a life, Palm Springs, in the hood, that had racist  trees to cut. Black hood with raciest trees.

Anyway was disappointed with the service I received today, have to change cars, after the oil change, had an issue with ringing ears. Could not drive with the windows up. It was so loud, after the service, have had the car for two years, had this reaction once before. Do not remember how long it lasts. Need tires and brakes, shopping for those tomorrow, it is getting late for me.

I live alone, garden, and write, daily events, smoke the pot for the PTSD, and the other mental issues, damages from the time served. Crazy for a fee. 


Paths Crossed. Or Not. Not Santa Clause,Dicks.In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.Were you a seal? Like G. I. Jane? Not saying you are female, but the school that she went to, was also the school that you went to? Well?


Fish or frog, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water. I forgot, how old did you say you were, battles in Japan, and those places that you were so brave. In the Navy. The Village People, have the song on Disco hits of the the 70s.


Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment