Sunday, January 10, 2021

Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach:

Nothing but bitches in heat. Plenty of fish in seas. Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans: Clowns left.I wish I lived on a beach.  Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach:



Everyone Has A Mission In Life. What Do You Think Your Mission Is?Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You.Water for cows, water for flowers in the trees, food for the birds and the bees. Twitter censors the United States House of Representatives but not propaganda from Communist China and Iran. Let that sink in".  Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach:

One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way. Dances of hope, dances of new life, hands to hearts to share. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him! Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales: Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames.

Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.  Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach:

Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. -Roy Bennett'. Memories need a lot of time to disappear. But nothing is enough for him to come back.'


Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup, text that says 'HAVE FUN!'
Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and ... Desert Rats: I like fairy tales, and I write fairy tales, I change the .Royal Detective celebrates Diwali with a new episode—plus, check out the LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special trailer and more Disney news from this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment