Monday, October 5, 2020

Makes no sense. I'm 50. Still working. In sales. Love my job. Good at it. Your whimsy intrigues me. I'm separated.

 Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . And why would you get flagged? Makes no sense. I'm 50. Still working. In sales. Love my job. Good at it. Your whimsy intrigues me. I'm separated.


Let's enjoy Mother Nature.🌲🌌Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us. The fox is in the hen house, so to you want to give a...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah HAPPY BIRTHDAY and So...Many More.Smiles and Blessings
FRANKSOLANKI.COM
She has no expectations She will make no accusations She just does what she’s been told She makes delicious breakfast She will never break my earned trust She will never ever get old I never …

SOMEWHERE SOMEONE IS SHOWERING WITH A MASK ON. I JUST KNOW IT.'Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.


Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. The Fairy, the frogs, the cows, the bald head baby, turkeys with out hairs. Dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, dykes to dance, love, luck, lessons, good times. Snakes, spiders and toads, the reptiles that are spineless……‎Orli Or‎, Joela Capplan.SOMEWHERE SOMEONE IS SHOWERING WITH A MASK ON. I JUST KNOW IT.


Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ..

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says '"DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU YOUWONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE. SAID EVERY NAZI JUST BEFORE THEY KILLED 11 MILLION PEOPLE'

Makes no sense. I'm 50. Still working. In sales. Love my job. Good at it. Your whimsy intrigues me. I'm separated.Studying is already intense without having to worry about covering the necessities. That’s why we’re offering $1500 a month to cover living expenses while you're enrolled with Thinkful. Focus on what matters — your future career.


No comments:

Post a Comment