Thursday, September 17, 2020

Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks.They will paint the Democratic Party in this horrifying false light while continuing to try to roll back women rights.

QUESTION... How'd you like to pull in an EXTRA six-figures per year...by simply serving as a matchmaker in the BILLION dollar unclaimed-money market?Few "Things" will impress me. 
100 More Jokes That Shaped Modern Comedy
Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


Image may contain: night, sky and nature

Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks.They will paint the Democratic Party in this horrifying false light while continuing to try to roll back women rights.

Why this 1852 Frederick Douglass speech -- “What to the Slave Is the Fourth  of July?” -- should be taught to students today - The Washington Post
Practice to perfection classic life lessons. Malcolm Gerstein, Sima Jarrot: Frogs Dates. Heart - Greatest Hits 1985/1995: Practice to perfection classic life lessons.horns to blow, music in dogwood trees. Time to stand, time to shine, monkeys swingers hopes and desires.
No photo description available.

Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks.They will paint the Democratic Party in this horrifying false light while continuing to try to roll back women rights.




Blue oceans to create. Dream Dazes: Out Of Mind, Witty and Wise,.Dawn Dream Starts: Fairy Tales..Ways And Journeys, Trips to Lands Of Dreams, Dances In Lights. Ready for dream life?.....stars out tonight, dreams and wishes granted, shooting blue stars, wishes..





Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson. 
Image

Housing Project for Homeless Veterans:12 Houses of May:MOM Date 1.Donations.Searches, quests, missions on hand, giants, and steers of good races, horse and pony shows.
Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High: Tina Turner & Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams.


I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.I’m out on a trail run I’m not sure how I feel about the name of this hill I’m about to go up? I don’t like it on many levels.




Thanks so much, gifts given, for the red, white and blue. American birds, American fights, birds and bees in the sky.American birds, fingers to point, voices to sing, birds headed to stars at night.Women Of Color, Veterans On The Streets, Veteran Housing Matters, Homeless Blues.A wise man hears one word and understands two..Love friends forever.Chicago..Social Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment