Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The gods and magic are always ready to help you, but to them, no one should ever disrespect..

That turned out WAY worse than I thought it was going to.Abraham is an honest guy who runs a great business. I had a minor issue with my bumper and every place I took it to tried to tell me it would cost upwards of $1300 to fix it - they insisted they had to redo the entire bumper. The gods and magic are always ready to help you, but to them, no one should ever disrespect..

Image
I am in love with myself, I am in love with everything, love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, the best me, that is yet to come. I write a lot, I journal online, I am taking a class, a course online, content marketing. I have sites, I have blogs, I have many personas online, getting ready for the rest of my life. Just saying, had a few moments to spare, searching for a match, a mate, some man, heads above the common, a giant of a man, a baby boomer, a man born in the 1950s. On craigslist, it is so hard to do.



 https://mountainslefttoclimbovertherainbows.blogspot.com/



Why are People so Incredibly Stupid?Born on the dazes out of stupid brains, had to get day, old stupid brains, instead, and have been losing ground, from day one, out of the womb. Now you know, have to say, it is a common factor, with the nuts on the run,  to the rats to roaches, walks of fame. 


Image may contain: one or more people

I called Abraham based on the reviews here and as soon as I pulled up, he assessed the minor damage and told me that it would be $150 to make it look brand new. Obviously I jumped at the chance and he followed through on his word. Obviously I hope not to need body shop services but in the event I do, I'm coming to see Honest Abe!That turned out WAY worse than I thought it was going to.The gods and magic are always ready to help you, but to them, no one should ever disrespect..

Image may contain: fire and night
 Reviews Dykes, Butch... 
 Snakes, freaks and frogs, in the house, dinner for some, rats on the run, kids to sell, child surport to live the good life, Yucca Valley, or Long Beach, Ca. Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...


Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": 
 GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES.You Can’t Explain Your Fears. Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment