Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Just thought I'd pass along a helpful hint.......Some people just can't take a joke.....The future looks bright.....I just got back home from the gym and Christmas Carols were playing on my TV!



Image result for Day Job???Rach Jay, New Trick, Faces for Rachel Gaylin Jarrot.Rocky Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly.

I may have to ban electronic devices in my house until December!.Hits and misses, faces in the crowds, rules to be broken, hell to pay.Dr. Seuss — 'You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.'Dirt and trash, cows and snakes, frogs in the water, waves to ride, good times.


Just thought I'd pass along a helpful hint.......Some people just can't take a joke.....The future looks bright.....I just got back home from the gym and Christmas Carols were playing on my TV!

Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Lovers and haters, Love, And Luck, Flipping Coins. Live And Learn.Put on our music that makes us go fucking crazy, oh...Like a slumber party....COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Steven Jay Jarrot : Blood make you related. Loyalty makes you family.Owner/Consultant; lovemygems@yahoo.com : Crook, Thief, Liar, Cheater, Labels And Names Flipped.Some people just can't take a joke.....The future looks bright.....I just got back home from the gym and Christmas Carols were playing on my TV! I may have to ban electronic devices in my house until December!


Life in the darkness, live in black, under the cherry moons. Say sorry for the life of a thug, searching for love and respect, to take for the weak, steal and rob, prey in site, the thugs way...GOOD AND SWEET.Jewish Holidays and Rituals -Fish, Frogs, Waves Made, Angels In Hosts, Dances In Dreams. Fairy Tales.Reality is better ... Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.Just thought I'd pass along a helpful hint.......Some people just can't take a joke.....The future looks bright.....I just got back home from the gym and Christmas Carols were playing on my TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment