Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. - Lao Tzu


 What a beautiful day. Perfect exploring weather. Forest fun beach treat snow day. Amusement park. Get lost In the city. Coffee drinking.  Movie.  Snuggle .Blue jays, birds and bees, in the flowers of the dogwood trees. Happy feet, songs and dances, on the sands of times, under the moon at night. Boats, cars, and planes, good times, happy notes.This world is but a canvas to our imagination. Henry David Thoreau.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. 

Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.Consider your origins: you were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge. - Dante Alighieri.I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. - Lao Tzu.Collect as precious pearls the words of the wise and virtuous. - Abd-el-Kada
Image result for ⭐Hecate's Witches & Pagans⭐.Hi new friend let’s take a walk and see if it works out...Love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, hands to help, books to write, blue oceans to create, joy in the morning, peace and love, happiness to follow, lights on to stay. Will you write back, hard to say, Happy Monday, day in shadows, faces in the herds, working rights, heads up, crazy for a fee, crazy for life, dimes to pay.This world is but a canvas to our imagination. Henry David Thoreau.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. - Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment