Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I'm Wishing on a Star. - Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE - Deniece Williams: Happy Birthday Notes.

GOODINSWEETTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COMSchool of Hard Knocks|BY GOOD AND SWEET.Ships to sail at night, in the darkness, words have lost the meanings, in the world of frogs and snakes in the grass. Lessons learned over time, classes of snakes and frogs, classes of pigs and hogs, stories online to history started, over time. Classes of dicks, classes of dogs, classes of life on the beach, tin can to live. Life in a RV, campers for life, Jewish Land Whales. tales of shame, stories of disgrace, lessons learned over time. Cows On Herds, School of Hard Knocks. Elephants To Roam, Hats And Horns, Dry Runs.
School of Hard Knocks...

The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer than we wanted, and longer than we knew it was going to be. We had been told that it was still a matter about the money. That has always been the problem, and the time that we spent together, would have to be covered as well. It was not. That is what happens when you do not make plans to do whatever you need to do. My thoughts have been on the kids that have been taken. The piper is coming to remove the damage kids that were not able to tell a good story because they had not been trained to do that at all.


I am so sorry, Richard Alexander Bailey: Dead at 41, in July 2012, on the 12th, days before Alexander Renee Bailey, turned 18, July 19, 2012. Have to confirm the date, by it is close. Was it a good thing, not for the people left behind, what was the story, of how bad things were. Dead and gone, ashes in the wind, in the end, it was in November when it came to light. Happy birthday again, was what we had to say, again, dead and gone for months.

Notes of that year, 2013, in November 8, to be recalled again: was not able to understand that, have nothing to go with why: recaps, recalls, and reviews: because the story that was true for me was also true for you. I never looked at the story, ARE YOU MY MOTHER FROM RICHARD'S POINT OF VIEW.,.I talked about it to the groups at the Veterans Center that I go to. But I did not looked at the 11 that we had in common. My bad Richard. I saw you in the 11 at the gas stations, I saw you at the 4 and the 5 numbers meant so much to me because of our mother, and the five meant five kids, and 5 months, and you were suppose to have 5 decades at least, all I need to do was call around for you like I did last time. I am so sorry that the goggle thing was not a thing that I thought about at all. I do not know why I was not head on the head Richard. I was lead to a Richard and he brought to you to mind so much, and I did not take it any further. Not sure why. That is my mystery for the next period of time that I can focus on it.

 If I did little to remember that Richard was my little brother, there are the rest that did nothing except put him down, the phase we did not like or approve of his life style. That was the end of the comments about Richard, was that they did not like his lifestyle. I do not know what that means, and I do not want to hear their point of view of the subject of what that meant in regard to Richard. The bottom line is that nobody cared, and he died alone without friends or family around, and he turned out the light, and laid down and died. Why? Why is the question that we will never know, and it makes me think back to the death of our mother, and where was Richard at 11 months old, nobody to ask but Dad.

 Now the question is when to ask that question and all the rest that I need answers to for the health and welfare and also the peace of mind for me, and maybe I can recap later for the others. I wonder how come the stories that I heard from the bottom of the birth order members their point of view, and it was a little sad that the stories did not match.


I learned that March 18, was the day of rebirth, and I would like to believe that is why I can recreate myself again and again. The fact is I believe in so many things that normal people that are surround me never go there. I want to be there. I just wish I could read the signs better, or more accuracy . Oh well I am so thankful for the things that I have and the people that are close to me. Richard I want to thank you for being the kind of person to live alone without family and live as long as you did. I am so thankful for the time that I did have with you. I know it was not enough, and I was still stuck on me, and that has not chance that much, wishes that did not come true and your part in it. I was in the mind set that you were better off, for a dim thought about you. I was so set in the rediscovery of me, that I forgot what you were to me. My baby and I forgot about you. You need chance your birth order during you life, you just get older. I was doing a lot of think about my position, and never yours in our birth order. Regret is what you are left with, and the sadness because there is no time to do a redo, or a chance to get it right, and I miss Richard so much, now that he can not come back. How many other people in this family stopped to think about life without Richard Bailey in it at all.


Sam-I-am. More fish in seas. Flying American Birds..Daily Events, Live And Learn, Classes Of Dicks, Classes Of Frogs, Dates On The Sands Of Time. Group Of Frogs, Army For Battles, Common And Normal, Views Of Dogs, Dicks, Cows To Call Home: Dates. On May 5, 2013 he made statement that death would be welcome for him during a fire that almost killed both of them (Steven and LLissa), in a RV that caught on fire in Redlands, California in August of 2012.School of Hard Knocks. Elephants To Roam, Hats And Horns, Dry Runs. It was an event that occurred early morning, and they were no longer able to live in that RV. So Steven sold the RV two times, and was okay with not answering phone calls for the return of $1100 from Nelson and his family, and Carlos and his wife ended up with the RV, and he was delighted to cheat them out of the money that he was given. Carlos had to spent Thousands to get the RV back on the road, so that he could leave the state and go to green pastures in Texas. Races To Rats, Daily Events, Live And Learn, Classes Of Dicks, Classes Of Frogs, Dates On The Sands Of Time. Group Of Frogs, Army For Battles, Common And Normal, Views Of Dogs, Dicks, Cows To Call Home: Dates.

Good evening.Steven Jarrot, his hairless girlfriends, Rachel and Rockwell Jarrot, If you are reading this post that means I'm looking. if you like one or both of offers on my post then lets meet, my place or yours. I will give you a 1/2 oz of great kush or $ and give you pleasure at the same time. I'm married but here on business and looking for some fun. I'm a nice looking, clean and df White/Cuban Male, 5'11, 220. I have green eyes, brown hair and great kitty licker. Reply if real and interested. 7608512267.Hairless girlfriends, Rachel Jarrot: Wigs And Caps Worn, Horns Out Of Site, Goats And Kids: Rockwell Jarrot.

2 comments:

  1. Dreams of warm knights, dances until dawn, trips to the moon, sailing the seven seas. White knights, beaches to lunches, dates on the sands of time, lovers lost, hopes for tomorrow alive. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of fish in the water, lots of frogs to kiss, lessons on the rites to keep, the roses for the colors. Lovers and haters, hats and horns sinners and saints, tales online to find. Role models twisted and bend, the rules for the search of tomorrow, lots of standards to be set. Never the best, to fall for every thing, lovers to keep, frogs to kiss, lessons learned with the fish and frogs. Dates with knights for the rites to mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Cattle: Sire 2 Freaks At Night. Blue lights, blue stars in the sky, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, pages in a book, lots of ways to grow. Starr Bright tonight, wishes and dreams in the air, love, lights, lessons, daily events, to live and learn."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»"

    ReplyDelete